Uproar is a third-person game where you have to defeat your opponents with improvised weapons. There are 2 gamemodes – multiplayer and singleplayer.
In multiplayer you get into one of many parallel worlds and fight with other players till the last man standing. Winner obtains an artifact.
In singleplayer you have to crawl through randomly generated dungeons with enemies, traps and secrets.
While you are getting through the levels, you can obtain unique artifacts and resources to upgrade your character. The farther you go, the harder it will become, but the prize will also be better.
- Every part of the environment can be your weapon (If not, we will add it)
- Totally destructible (well, almost)
- Various levels, each with its’ unique items
- Procedural levels and their parts – that makes every game unpredictable
- Early access. We know how the game must look, but the core idea is so ambitious that we are open to hear your thoughts and ideas!
Short fast-paced fight till the last man standing. The last player takes artifact with him. You can’t respawn in the match and have only one chance to win.
At the start of the match, your only weapon is your fists, but you can pick up every item that can be a “weapon” (or can’t be). Defeat every other opponent and be the last one!
To obtain an artifact on your own you have to go through dungeons that are inhabitat by creatures (not always friendly). Sometimes you will encounter different sort of traps and obstacles, but also there is a chance to find something valuable.
Levels are divided into Realms, but inside each realm they are quite different, with it’s own features and secrets. It will be pretty hard to predict what you find in the future.
- Companions – small robots that will accompany you in solo adventures. They will be able to help you in fight and in your walkthrough.
- Your private house – furnish it with artifacts from your adventures and call your friends to show off!
- Cooperative mode? Ofcourse! Everything is funnier with a party!